- Senior Mechanic / Automotive Technician
Diamond Mazda is looking for Automotive Line Technicians and Lube Technicians.
Automotive Service Technician Job Duties:
· Diagnosis of customer concerns
· Repair electrical problems
· Repair drivability problems
· Perform recalls
· Prep new cars for sale
Automotive Service Technician Requirements:
· ASE or manufacturer certification
· Minimum 1 year mechanic experience
· Uses time efficiently
· Able to multi-task
· Can repair vehicle by promised time
· Maintains cleanliness during repair, especially while working inside customer vehicle
· Quality checks work to ensure FIRFT (fix it right the first time)
Great earnings potential for right candidate. Incentives and performance bonuses attainable.
This Automotive Service Technician Position can grow into a Shop Foreman role. Good career opportunity for the right person.
Diamond Mazda is an equal opportunity employer. We interview and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- Sales Consultant
Diamond Mazda is looking for outgoing and motivated individuals to become part of our sales team. Car sales experience will give you an edge in getting this job! Apply today if you have the below skills.
· Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
· Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
· Online testing to gain knowledge of automotive standards
· Follow up with potential and sold customers
· Bring a prospect from potential buyer to satisfied customer
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Commit to on-going education regarding vehicles
· Basic computer, email, and internet proficiency
If you are a team player that is ready to meet your earning potential, apply in person at 10968 Airline Hwy., Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Diamond Mazda offers great benefits, including 401K, health and dental insurance, potential for bonuses, vacation plan, and a 5-day work week.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We interview and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.